Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Air Jordan XIII (13) Retro November 2010


It's like Christmas in Autumn!! Even though I've been saying ever since January that the Flint XIII's would be re-releasing, I'm excited that JB has confirmed the rumors. I remember my brother and I both having a pair of these back in 1998. And I remember both of us getting in trouble for me destroying my pair and my brother for having his pair stolen from his locker at school. These are one of my sneaker grails, so I'll scoop doubles on release date, if it's the last thing I do.

I'm glad the materials are up to par, and nothing major has changed from the originals to the '05's and now. I would say that these do carry a deeper hue of French blue and flint grey, somewhat similar to the OG's whereas the 2005 release were lighter. Expect these just in time for you to rock them to Thanksgiving dinner. Retail will be $150.


Pics via Marquee Sole

No comments:

Post a Comment